Putting words to work.
In a world saturated with words, your writing is crucial. No matter your field, text is at the heart of your work—in your books, blogs, e-mails, tweets, proposals, and presentations. Your writing presents your professional face.
Good, clear writing helps you:
- Stand out from your competitors
- Achieve your communication goals—print, Web, social media, and face-to-face
- Build your professional platform
At D & O Creative Group, led by writer and editor Katy O’Grady, we put words to work to help entrepreneurs, solo practitioners, authors, associations, and agencies communicate with clarity. Our services include:
- Ghostwriting, specializing in education and business topics
- Writing partnerships: collaborating to develop your larger scale writing projects
- Book editing for traditional or self-publishing
- Writing blogs, articles, e-newsletters, and website copy
- Academic editing (Katy is assistant editor of Professional School Counseling, the journal of the American School Counselor Association)
- Document review: making sure everything you send is clean and professional
Please contact us to learn more about how we can put your words to work.
The latest from D & O Creative
There’s a whole world that needs to be filled with words, over and over and over again. Writing is important and writers should never back down on getting paid. Matt Wallace shows how to respond to requests to write for free or cheap.[Read more]