Putting words to work.
In a world saturated with words, your writing is crucial. No matter your field, text is at the heart of your work—in your books, blogs, e-mails, tweets, proposals, and presentations. Your writing presents your professional face.
Good, clear writing helps you:
- Stand out from your competitors
- Achieve your communication goals—print, Web, social media, and face-to-face
- Build your professional platform
At D & O Creative Group, led by writer and editor Katy O’Grady, we put words to work to help entrepreneurs, solo practitioners, authors, associations, and agencies communicate with clarity. Our services include:
- Ghostwriting, specializing in education and business topics
- Writing partnerships: collaborating to develop your larger scale writing projects
- Book editing for traditional or self-publishing
- Writing blogs, articles, e-newsletters, and website copy
- Academic editing (Katy is assistant editor of Professional School Counseling, the journal of the American School Counselor Association)
- Document review: making sure everything you send is clean and professional
Please contact us to learn more about how we can put your words to work.
The latest from D & O Creative
Your data has power. Every day, physical therapists use data from patient measures to guide treatment decisions. But those measures—and every piece of information that goes into a patient’s chart—can do more.[Read more]